PDA

View Full Version : Ugo Rez V3 Presets

Doc Brown
09-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey fellas/gals.

I just downloaded Ugo Rez v3 synth and so far it's sounding awesome. It does not come with any presets. I played around with it for a while and decided to purchase presets via Ugo's site. I think it was $25 for a package deal for 3 sound banks. Good deal, plus I like to support developers that offer quality products for free.

Anyway, I created a separate file for the banks which is great. I load up reaper and an instance of Rez. All works as it should. I click on the + sign in the track fx window to [import VST patch/bank file]

I navigated to where the patch banks were unpacked to and I can load and find all three no problem.

My question is it won't let me load more than one bank at a time, which is ok for me. Is there a way to permanently import the banks into Rez 3 ? I mean there is a button in gui that says buy presets which I did, but it would be nice if it would recognize that I have the presets and not have to navigate through reaper to get at them every time. Maybe this is not possible, but it would streamline workflow for me.

This is a nice sounding free synth btw. Thanks for replies. Nate/Doc Brown