PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for this forum

echosystm
09-04-2007, 12:03 AM
It's really difficult to find what is/isn't compatible with REAPER using this forum. I suggest another subforum is formed (or a simple PHP/SQL engine) which has a bunch of threads with the title "Manufacturer - Product". Then a poll could be in there which has three options: working, partially working, not working. People could write their error descriptions in their posts. If at any point a problem is fixed, it can be logged in the first post.

The "everyone post your working/not working" style threads are totally cumbersome.

IMO, this will help everyone out...
- People can avoid wasting money on stuff that won't work.
- There will be less threads with people crying about how plugin XYZ doesn't work.
- Justin will be able to see for himself what is/isn't working, and could provide fixes quicker (if possible).

Thoughts?

It would need strict moderation, so that double threads aren't made and people don't go off topic. The best way would probably to have an admin controlling the creation of new threads.

I'm sure there are many hands popping up to offer, but just incase... I'm available to help out too, if need be!

drew
09-04-2007, 06:52 AM
I totally hear ya on this one

stodge
09-04-2007, 07:49 AM
This info would be best kept on the Wiki, a much under-used resource methinks.