PDA

View Full Version : My new pickups

olzzon
08-23-2006, 12:45 PM
I just uploaded a little jam, to test some pickups iīve made with two other guys.

http://www.myspace.com/kasperanhoej

Itīs just done very fast. one takes.
But iīm really proud of the way the pickup sounds.

Itīs just the guitar, amp, and a sm57. No Eq.

Not done any real mixing to it.

JDBoone
08-25-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey... your recording sounds fantastic, as do the pickups. It looks like you build guitars too? I just recently finished my first - an lp style solid body. It turned out nice. Is that fretwire I see hanging in the background? But yeah, nice work with everything...your guitar playing is rockin' as well. Keep it up!

olzzon
08-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey... your recording sounds fantastic, as do the pickups. It looks like you build guitars too? I just recently finished my first - an lp style solid body. It turned out nice. Is that fretwire I see hanging in the background? But yeah, nice work with everything...your guitar playing is rockin' as well. Keep it up!
No i donīt build guitars, but my friend does, and itīs one of his iīm using. Iīm just seeking a nice tone, and i think this guitar has it, and i donīt have any economic interest in it, just ALOT of fun :).
The picture is from a vintageshow in denmark where i played his guitars.
I have the deepest respect for people that build guitars, itīs an art that creates art. Like Justins programming.

timmeh_fz3
08-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Sounds fantastic! Great job all around!

Cheers,
timmeh

pipelineaudio
08-25-2006, 11:35 PM
spanky!!!

You play like a Good Ol' Boy (no offense its a compliment)

fluffy
08-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Man, that is a SWEET tone! And I'm a tone nut!

Very, very nice job.

(And yeah, you play well, too :) )

ivansc
03-25-2021, 01:03 AM
Ahem! His last two posts are from 2007 and 2017, so I suspect he isnt a regular visitor any more.