Go Back   Cockos Confederated Forums > Projects > REAPER > Closed Issue

Sticky Sliders Issue Tools
issueid=3818 12-14-2011 01:22 AM
Human being with feelings
Sticky Sliders
When playing and using sliders such as the modwheel at the same time, the wheel "sticks" every time.

I apologize if this has already been posted--I've searched as well as I could but didn't find this issue anywhere. Basically any time that I play a note at the same time as I raise a midi CC slider, such as the modwheel, the slider "sticks" and doesn't increase in value. The value does not change until I bring the wheel down to below its "stuck" point. This makes it very difficult to record via midi.

The expectation would be that as I slide my modwheel up or down, the values will change accordingly regardless of whether or not a note was hit at the same moment. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Type Closed Issue
Project REAPER
Category MIDI recording and playback
Status Misdirected Post
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version 4.13
Closed Version (none)
Yes votes 0
No votes 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-01-2012 02:01 PM
Human being with feelings

Hm, is no one else having this problem? In case it helps I'm using Win Vista 32-bit with up-to-date service packs and updates.
04-13-2012 06:23 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry for the trouble! Please post bugs/help requests in the appropriate forums first, not here in the issue tracker (a database for confirmed REAPER bugs). If you still have this issue, can you repost this in the forums for further investigation*, please? Thanks!

* This is not standard behavior and the problem seems to be happening on your computer only, so all particulars (interface + controller type, your OS, driver versions....) would be important to help you.
Closed

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue