Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Projects > Deprecated REAPER issue tracker > Closed Issue

scanning 64 bit Waves plug-ins Issue Tools
issueid=5570 05-01-2015 06:10 AM
Human being with feelings
scanning 64 bit Waves plug-ins

I had 6 plug-ins from Waves, and they worked good. The only problem was when I would add a new Waves plug-in : I had to uninstall all of them and re-install all of them with the new plug-in. Nevertheless it worked well. Until today. I have installed (in this way) a new plug-in, but now Reaper don't recognize the dll file in the 64 bit folder. Reaper opens a window and tells me to select the right folder but doesn't see anything in the right folder which contains yet the right dll file.
The 32 bit version of the plug-ins are recognized but not the 64 bit (I'm talking only about Waves plug-ins, the other plug-ins work well even in 64 bit)

Anyway, I don't know how to do. I have tried this many times, and I have all checked, but still the same problem.
This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Type Closed Issue
Project Deprecated REAPER issue tracker
Category Plugins
Status Misdirected Post
Priority 3
Affected Version 4.77
Closed Version (none)
Yes votes 0
No votes 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

05-02-2015 06:28 AM

Are you SURE you installed the 64bit version? Mine works fine.
05-02-2015 10:44 AM

The program "woli.exe" installs both versions : 32 and 64 bits. I have selected the two folders where are my 32bits and my 64bits plugins, like usually. Until Yesterday it worked good. I don't understand why Reaper does not recognize them. The other plugins are correctly analyzed.
I have allready mailed to Waves but they said that Reaper is not officially supported, then they cannot help me.
05-02-2015 03:19 PM

I have tried to install this plugins in many ways, even keeping the default directories. It doesn't work.
Closed

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue