Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Projects > Deprecated REAPER issue tracker > Closed Issue

Reaper crashes with Amplitube :( Issue Tools
issueid=5264 07-06-2014 12:04 PM
Human being with feelings
Reaper crashes with Amplitube :(
Amplitube crashes Reaper

Everytime I use more than 11 or 12 amplitube amps in a project reaper will not load. Upon trying to load said project a Message will pop up saying "reaper has stoped working" and the whole screen turns white and everything freezes. I have a PC that has an 8 core CPU and 16 GB of memory so I don't believe that is an issue.Even with a song that has 60 tracks all with plugins my CPU is still only at about 35%. Reaper sometimes crashes on other plugins as well as amplitube. The funny thing is if I open another project that doesn't crash then, from there, open the project that crashes it will open every time. This is a big annoyance and I was hoping there was someone out there that can shed some light on this issue.
This issue is closed. No more replies may be made.
Issue Details
Issue Type Closed Issue
Project Deprecated REAPER issue tracker
Category Stability
Status Misdirected Post
Priority 1 - Highest
Affected Version 4.62
Closed Version (none)
Yes votes 0
No votes 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-08-2014 03:34 AM
Super Moderator (no feelings)

Sorry for the trouble! Please post bugs suspects and help requests in the corresponding forums first. This is not a discussion forum.

This is the issue tracker, a database for reproducible (and confirmed in a previous forum discussion) REAPER bugs following a structure laid out here:

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=36653

Alas we can't simply move things between the tracker and the forum. If you still have this issue, can you repost this in the forum for further investigation, please? Thanks!
Closed

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue