View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #409
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws View Post
Really? Works just fine with them linked, especially since you can still work on items outside the selection normally. (Just ask Mercado_Negro)
tbh i guess it is better now i have the 'remove selection' (not loop points) involved. need to get used to it some more before being sure,

sorry to confuse anyone - i really meant not really 'workflow' enhancing for me with loopoints linked, not as in broken. its all ok!

the main issue for me is when an item extends into the time selection (often) - you obviously can't split at the cursor outside selection on that item, which is a bit unusual. and seems very hard to resolve/nay impossible with one action -

so how about something like this? (bit wild):

normally you would want to split/act at the cursor just after moving the cursor,
so somehow check if the cursor has moved since the creation of the time selection - if not its likely you want to apply to selectio, if it has, apply to cursor -

basically - last moved gets priority

edit: this would only be in the event of the edit cursor and time selection residing over the same item, to see who wins.

is that feasable?

Last edited by BenK-msx; 03-28-2010 at 04:39 PM.
BenK-msx is offline   Reply With Quote