Thread: New DDP Export
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #300
WyattRice
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawabatnam View Post
Thanks for your answer and again for your hard work, you're right indeed, these are different dialogues windows -I should have known...
I have 2 XP systems, one SP2 the other SP3: On both, DDP verify and write are ok (a very simple test ddp generated with Reaper, with only title info, no isrc codes, etc.), however it seems impossible to convert to cue; this is the message I get: "Two many arguments. Try "ddpinfo --help" for more information."
I'll try on a third XP flavor next week probably with a ddp master generated with sadie.
Thanks again for testing this. Could you send me your ddp file set that your using for your test, or a PM with a link that I could download?

Edit: Here's another portable version for you to try. I took out a command argument "-f " (That fixes a flaw found in some DDP masters, where the UPC/EAN code is only written into the DDPID file, but not into the subcode descriptor, and which may lead to a pressed CD without the EAN/UPC embedded in it's subcode stream).
See if this works.
Edit: New version is out. See this post

If this fixes it, I may have to add another button or something to check for it.
Let me know

Note: DDP To Cue Writer also contains a special version of ddpinfo from Andreas that he compiled for me, and the latest one on his website would not be compatible with DDP To Cue Writer. In other words, if you downloaded the latest ddpinfo from his website, and replaced it with the one I have in the tools folder, it wouldn't work.

Again, thanks for testing this Kawabatnam.
Wyatt

Last edited by WyattRice; 10-30-2014 at 03:48 PM.
WyattRice is offline   Reply With Quote