View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #743
CaptainHook
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenK-msx View Post
hmm no - just a PC!

must be a mac thing, sorry. real shame that..
Oh, sorry for my rant then. I assumed it wasn't in the menu by design, but it's "just a mac thing". Lol. I found it easily enough in the action list but got the error as i posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenK-msx View Post
these new features are undocumented and quite tricky to fathom at first, plus they keep improving/changing.... so if you've not been following their development and just jumped in its tricky to pull all the pieces together to be much use to the dev in terms of feedback straight out of the blocks.
No problem, just responding to a request i saw for mac users to give feedback. I also saw the word "beta" thrown around, but after reading this it now seems to me this stuff is very much Alpha (considering you say the features are still changing etc). I have no problem offering some time towards beta to help make sure locked down features are operating correctly, but not really if this is still Alpha. Yell out again when development is further along. Cheers.