Thread: Reaper crash
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #10
0=0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrenik View Post
Glad i'm not the only one, i've exhausted all my troubleshooting, similar problems, my experience:

Been using Reaper for a year, up until a couple months ago it ran perfect, since v4 it will now randomly crash at any time during a session, and the fault module is always a different plugin, tried using reapers bridge, jbridge, tried both x64 and x86 versions with x64 bit plugins, tried using a different soundcard, you name it,

not only that, after it crashes, it also crashes all my other programs, google chrome, aol instant messenger, the GUI becomes corrupted with artifacts and glitches, then BOOM hard freeze on the ENTIRE computer, i have to hard reset every time. Something in the architecture is bleeding out into other programs it seems (if thats possible, i'm not an engineer) anyways, as requested here are my crash reports, i have about 3 listed in event viewer so i'll post all 3

I have the same symptoms...it crashes..usually around saving...but there is no way to eliminate the "reaper.exe" from my task manager..and then any other new process from other software that runs crashes aswell.

j

0=0
0=0 is offline   Reply With Quote