View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 01:34 AM   #40
sightlessness
Human being with feelings

The ReaperMenus make this theme stand on its own league, it makes feel Reaper from the get go more like a DAW. I wish other great themes would get updated with those menus, the images for those menus make the theme more alive. Now when I switch to other themes, those menus just have written text, which is a bummer, because your layout for those 2 menus again makes Reaper look properly to my eyes (toolbar 1 and having Main tool bar at the top makes it feel so good and intuitive) I didn't even know Regions were implemented somewhere in Reapers' career, lol, along with Markers makes it look visually again more intuitive. I feel at least my perspective is having to go to the Windows REaper main menu to do any action is just so annoying (yes you could learn shortcuts like ALT + B for the Virtual midi keyboard, i.e.) but having those menus when you don't know every shortcut and stuff is a great addition to the themes (I know, maybe this has already been implemented in some other themes, specially the paid ones? idk). Also FOLDERS indent in this theme is sooo damn good. It's aesthetically nothing futuristic or mind blowing but it works like a charm. Coloring tracks is great too. Maybe those logic guys found out a great simple gui and you brought it up to us windows guys. Even the midi REaperMenu is so cool... damn... in a way I feel finally I got back to using Cubase but with a different look, I don't know if you get what I am saying with this statement (I think you'd do).

Even other themes, even with some images change to written text, they stand out more now and feel more alive too. Lol.