View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #3
stanshear
Human being with feelings

Solger, thanks a ton. I am nearly there, but still have a problem. Although I can now record into Reaper, notwithstanding which input I plug a mic into, it records on ALL the tracks that I've enabled. I think this might be a problem with the Routing Grid. I have allocated the Reaper tracks to the corresponding Zoom channels, but am not sure what selection to make in the cells below, viz. HD Audio Mic input 1 ---- All Midi Inputs. So far it only works when I select the HD Audio Mic input 1 cells, but I could have a few mics and a keyboard etc. Also, the Zoom faders and input knob have no effect. Whatever level I choose is simply bypassed. I'm confused about the little "Route" box just on the right of the Volume Control of each track. Not sure how this works and it seems to be listing the tracks in stereo - viz. Parent Channels 1-2, 2-3 etc and track channels 2,4,6 etc. Midi Hardware Output shows <no output> and 'send to original outputs' and these seem to be the only settings that it works with.
Stan
stanshear is offline   Reply With Quote