View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 08:19 PM   #449
Sound asleep
Human being with feelings

My biggest wish for reaper 5 by far, and I'm not confident it will happen, (aside from project backup number limit) is for better envelope behaviour, my god, please better envelope behaviour.

Envelopes are crazy powerful, but I find myself trying to use any possible workarounds just to avoid them, because they are such a pain to work with.

I can't even copy paste points. It gives me "no envelope selected" well how do I select an envelope then? Then what If I want to copy an item, and take the envelope with me? This creates all sorts of problems.

There are a number of ways to make this easier, and I would love any of them. Just please oh please reaper gods, give us the full power of envelopes.

Found a solution for paste, maybe it was my action somehow, but going into menu editor and adding paste to the menu, which for some reason isn't already there, did the trick.

But there are so many things with envelopes that get me to pull my hair out. And yet there is so much stuff you can do with them. It's a dream of mine to be excited to use envelopes rather than avoid them like the plague.

Last edited by Sound asleep; 01-06-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Sound asleep is offline   Reply With Quote