View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Kundalinguist
Human being with feelings

Sorry, Mutant. This is a public forum. You want a private conversation, knock on your neighbor's door - provided their not Indian, I suppose. As for what you hate, that seems determined by whatever disagrees with your divine opinion.

For some reason I suspect that you are little more than a rat yourself and simply wish to point the finger elsewhere to feel better about your lowly existence. From my experience, that is usually the case when people rant about entire countries when they have yet to step outside their own little dusty hick town - which is another way to describe some people's mindset.

I'd say "Have a nice day" but I bet you rarely have them with such an attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantdrums View Post
Hi wow, thanks for jumping in there buddy.
Who F**** are you? Suddenly you now decide to jump in?
I thought I was communicating with Pljones.

But if anyone else here lurking wants to suddenly jump in, then please feel free as well. Maybe even the Indian spammer can also now reply.

First of all Kundalinguist.

1.) I am not your friend.
2.0)I am not an "entertainer".

In your reply please quote specifically what I wrote that again in your mind as you said makes you apparently feel I am "a hateful ....sliver" of whatever. So please entertain ME, my new friend Kundalinguist.

To me Kundalinguist, you seem like just another totally humorless person. For the record I have nothing against the Rat capital of World India however I never would want to even visit there, its Canadians who I really truly loathe.

Lastly, why dont you F*** off.
P.S. I suspect you must be very young to be shooting off your mouth like a snarky little school boy. Or you're over-medicated.

Last edited by Kundalinguist; 10-13-2011 at 06:30 PM.