View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 10:27 AM   #2955
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
fast report back ... things work good ! Nice to have the Nebula special settings AND the standard mode to cover everything.

I'll be testing the Delay and Refresh soon.

Just to mention ... no word yet on the HQ/Clean switching bug in Nebula.

A temp work around: After switching from [ex] Clean->HQ, open the plugin and go to the KERNEL page. The 2nd slider/knob will alter the current setting ... pull it down to show MAX.

Now ... all the Presets original Kernels are active.

It seems switching that instance can now happen freely and correctly .. it's only the first time making the change.

later ...
Hi RJ,

I've released the scanboot update.

Please when you have time would you be able to edit your MFeQ strip for me so I can test it works ok.

What you'll need to do - is go into settings and point the scanboot option to your scanboot file.

Then - for each RCM in your strip - simply edit each program ID and hit ok straight away (no need to change any values). You must use the Nebula EDIT option not the general one.

Then resave the strip - create another sharestrip and send to me.

Then I will import this back into my system and see if all the correct RCM program ID's can be updated automatically on my system. Saving having to edit each one manually.

If this works (which it should) - it makes sharing of your strips much much easier for anyone wishing to use them.

No hurry - when you have a spare ten minutes or so.

Thanks again,
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote