Thread: Best CPU?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 10:00 PM   #147
SmajjL
Human being with feelings

If 4K is a maby, then 7700K works (no need for an real GPU to watch movies) and every motherboard does not have displayport, I almost fell on that one but since I am super-social in the store, we worked it out.
And dare I say that going with the Highest Possible memory-speed can be a waste of money on the Intel platform atleast. (it is your Duty to Correct me if I am Wrong!)

I wanted a big CPU fan and I played it safe with Noctua even if my motherboard had an offer that included something else.
I went with Noctua NH-U12S and I had an extra resistance wire laying around and I still don't have heat issues by Far, not even close and I can't hear the thing.
And that coolers mounting solution was perfect easy and un-complicated, no drama & paste included.

It turned out that the internal soundcard was not poop and my old soundcard is PCI so I can't test the difference in buffer, how much benifit I got in that erea, but I can run at 64/44.100 now and am so curious and wish my old soundcard was PCI-E.

Edit: ohh/ahh yeah, I always forget the roundtrip people, it is playback/responsiveness I am happy about.

Edit2: observe that I have Not answered the title of the thread.
Well done AMD!

Last edited by SmajjL; 05-02-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: One key on the keyboard would make my life easyer.... :p
SmajjL is online now   Reply With Quote