View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:54 AM   #426
BoxOfSnoo
Human being with feelings

Default sigh

OK definitely last post on this, because it's getting WAY off my intent. There are even a few misunderstandings in your posts that I'm not even going to address. So I'm just going to try and reestablish what I was trying to say.

So let me rephrase very bluntly (many apologies to yep)

yep: "Why should ELECTRICAL circuits sound different?" Because they're ELECTRICAL and ELECTRICITY doesn't change! Therefore, logically, old and new ELECTRICAL circuits sound the same! [If you disagree you must be illogical and a guitarist]

Me: Yeah but how come they do tend to sound different? - could it be because they're not just ELECTRICAL devices, they're something like 80% MECHANICAL (and thus, change over time)? ... Maybe even because there's more than one way of building the same schematic?

I never even said anything about better. Go look, I'll wait here.

It's definitely not all about germanium either, so ignore that. That was just an easy example that I thought everyone would understand. (Apparently not)

I know I said the key word at least 20 times in my posts. DIFFERENT. But, forget it. It doesn't contribute to the thread anymore. So that's the end of it from me though, I'm out. Back to lurking mode.