View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:28 AM   #29
MikComposer
Human being with feelings

@Judders Difficult to say at this point. I don't know which information goes to synth. But when I was doing that recent example, the difference was even bigger in sound, when there was more midi items. After gluing it got better. But imagine scenario where I have lfo + effects in synth controlled by its step sequencer or pattern. Pattern runs constantly ( doesn't restart on note on), so if the note triggers bit earlier or later you will hear the effect of lfo with ought a sound ( until note on ) or sound of note before the effect. It's marginal, but I don't like that.

A while back I've made apost about first note triggering issue, where the first note always is being played differently then other notes. Another thread was about a glitch where if two midi tracks send signal to same midi ch, when the second track starts, it triggers loads of sounds instead of selected note. There was audio with that example.

But the only issue I had with moving items, and had heard phasing issues on duplicate section, but that was them not snapping properly I suspected. Otherwise I didn't have had shifted notes... I was just abandoning projects.

Last edited by MikComposer; 03-21-2016 at 07:49 PM.
MikComposer is offline   Reply With Quote