Old 06-22-2017, 03:08 PM   #3259
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
good to know i backup it already

and..one more specific Q.
is it possible to simulate mouse double clicks
(optionally maybe in the FADERBOX JS code as an extra function)

for example when i press to note first switches the snapshot nicely
but in some case (if you have Program Change and you made a few extra tweaks in the controls that belongs to same plugin
you have to press second click (so kind a double click) to load that extra tweaks...

or should i look for the extra midi plugin that doubles the notes before send the Faderbox?

EDIT: correction...
if its hard to implement i will look for the extra midi plugin solution..

in any case:
nothing urgent
&
as always:
Thank you so much!
Well I'm thinking about the whole latch thing. It seems to kill the responsiveness of playing the snapshots - when I remove it it works much better.

But without it - or something similar - you cannot push any note twice to ensure the snapshot is set (or when you might tweak another parameter) - you must first select another snapshot.

I have a few ideas to try - so things will likely change in the next day or two.

As for double-tapping a snapshot - I'll have a think - but if I can sort out the latch issue - a midi delay of some sort might work best...

EDIT:

New stripper and faderbox update.

This works better. Has a timed latch which doesn't get in the way of setting a snapshot - so keeps it more responsive.

You can adjust the latch time - but as long as it seems to work on its default lowest setting - leave it on that (or ensure it's on it's lowest setting).

Last edited by lb0; 06-22-2017 at 05:14 PM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote