View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
ZeroZero
Human being with feelings

Default Problems with Native Instruments Forum?

Interested to know if anyone is having issues with altering details on NI forum account at the moment?

I cannot post there anymore because of a serious NI email confirmation glitch. I changed my email address recently and altered it on my forum account. It sent a verification email to my new address that never arrived. Tried about 20 times and NEVER received a confirmation to verify my up-dated account details.

I tried to revert back to my old, original, email address and that also prompted a confirmation verification email that never arrived. Tried that about 10 times with no success.

Tried to open 3 new accounts and again the confirmation emails never arrived. I even created a completely new "Alias" email address that I tested before attempting to create a new NI forum account that AGAIN failed because of no confirmation email received.

I even sent two personal emails direct to NI support and received the following reply. (see attachment) which spat me back into the hoop again going nowhere -- I CANNOT communicate with Native Instruments!

The only thing good I can say is that updating my main NI Purchase Account with the new email address worked perfectly.

So now I am unable to post even this problem with them. After continuing to experience some major problems since they introduced Native Access this is the final straw regarding Native Instruments chronic, non-working, Customer Support.

Can anyone check this out please and post your findings here?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NI reply.JPG (28.7 KB, 284 views)
ZeroZero is offline   Reply With Quote