View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
Sweep
Human being with feelings

Default I'm having latency and hardware problems

I've been using Reaper for about two years with no problem, I've recently had hardware problems with my interface though. I downloaded the lepou amp/cab VSTs and decided to try them out. I'm using a Digitech RP250 as an interface. I turned off the amp, cab, FX, gate etc. on the Digitech to get a direct signal so I could test out the lepou plugins. When I had everything set up I couldn't hear anything until I enabled monitor input, which worked but gave me a very small delay with my signal. So, I went to preference > device > Configure RP250 settings, then I tried to adjust the latency. After that it just crashed and I can't seem to get the pedal to work at all, every time I select that as the device from the preference menu, it crashes. After that, I tried to run my guitar directly into my PC with a dual 1/8 cable with a 1/4 extension on one end. I got a signal but I still had a slight delay when I used the monitor input option with the lepou plugins. I'm getting a new interface soon but I wanted to know how to fix the latency when I select the monitor input option. Anyone have any ideas?
Sweep is offline   Reply With Quote