Thread: Reaper crash
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
BuckNutz1070
Human being with feelings

I do remember that I was looking for some virtual amp plug-ins...and I tried to install this one ( TSE808v1.1zip) from a recommended site...which is the following:

http://www.theserinaexperiment.net/p...TSE808v1.1.zip

That is when this particular problem occurred. Any recommendations for some virtual amp plug-ins? I also downloaded some "NASTY" VST's, but out of 4 of them...only 2 work. When I tried to apply the NASTY LF/CS ones...my Reaper crashed. Also...when I upgraded to V-4...I noticed that the meter on my Performance Meter only lights up on the left side, and sometimes not at all. I would ask this in terms of the Performance Meter. Is there a specific setting that I may have overlooked? I never had these types of problems with the previous version. I am so far from being an expert with computers, so I want to make sure it's not something I'm doing wrong, which is a very real possibility. I'm the type of person that just jumps right in. I have gone over the Reaper Users Guide, but not really studying it. Just sort of referencing it when I need to. Thanks for the help...

Matt
BuckNutz1070 is offline   Reply With Quote