View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #39
Guido
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Apart from the BMT patch Guido made, my contribution involves an attempt to have track names displayed on the control surface, and requires that you download and install Pure data-extended (free), and follow the instructions in post #29. I have no idea if it works yet, since I have no such machine here. But I guess we're not far off anyway, so please do check it out.

You're probably new to using REAPER's OSC support? Just take it one step at a time, it's not that hard at all, and of course feel free to ask for help. Success!
Hi Dannii and thx banned!.

Theres a lot on the plate here..but in a good way.
First

I would like to know some info from u dannii , if i could. U have 1 motor mix and 2 extenders?I mean is this a one piece unit? or is it 1 master and 2 extender deals? which would have three midi out jacks.

Can u hook up just one ..for now...the one with the jog wheel i gueess..and tell me if that works with the Reaper Csurf? Or maybe for u its all 3 or nothing?

and what is your level of midi expertise..i mean are u comfortable with setting up say midi ox with some virtual cables? crap..are u on windows 7?
I only ask because this would alter how detailed i have to get.

Second.

THE OVERALL between me and banned==

I only have one 'HUI'.It works great with the basics from Cockis Csurf. No bittons tho. I fixed that using bomes midi translator..the last thing is the display..showing plug in names and plug parameters on the Hui display. And to get that info from Reaper.Thats what we..banned..has been working on.

Now if 1 CMMM csurf of urs works correctly with the Reaper hui csurf ..than i have totaly misinterpeted ur problem. I believe its not supposed to suppport multiple Huis..but i could be wrong.

I guess ..could u be more explicit in the description of ur exact prob with the Reaper Csurf. phew..coulda just said that in the beginning.sry
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote