View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainer View Post
Logic 9 flex is really easy to use. I wonder no one mentioned it in this thread. I know a bunch of people not leaving that crippled piece of shitty software only because they have this feature that easy at hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...DnZXXg5c#t=69s
The logic (and cubase) way of doing it is easy and a great start but I just hope we don't loose all the other powerful features that we have in reaper like being able to adjust each item's pitch, volume and pan plus slipping the contents and adding effects per item. If we can keep this per warped item it would be great!

That's why the easiest thing I can think for Justin to do would be to have an option in dynamic split to "split and group" (as well as a "turn selected items into self contained group). You can kind of do this now by taking all the split items, putting free item positioning mode on and creating an empty item the items before lastly grouping them and the empty item together. All we would need on top is a way to timestretch relatively all contained items by adjusting the item#s edge and also to still be able to use dual trim on the individual slices without turning of grouping.

Will try and make a demo gif at some point!
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote