View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:18 AM   #46
tommydee
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanband View Post
Hey guys

If you have problems with Waves Millenium bundle not being picked up by Cubase 5 ( ie. receiving error - "Please reinstall Waves plug-ins in order to use Waveshell" )....

Go to your system where you installed the Waves folder - c:/programfiles/waves

Open the Millenium Read me file - it lists the name of every plug in dll that was installed into that same Waves folder.

Create a folder called waves on your desktop and COPY everyone of those dll files into it (about 90)

Then MOVE that folder into c:/programfiles/steinberg/cubase5/vstplugins

Open Cubase 5 ( ignore any error msgs) and refresh your plug in information from the drop down tool bar

All the waves plug ins should appear

This worked for me on Windows 7 64 bit with Cubase 5

Good luck!
Hi, jolanband!

Do you mean 32-bit or 64-bit version of Cubase 5? I have a problem specifically with 64-bit version (5.5.0) and seem not to be able to get Waves (NOT Millennium but Mercury Bundle) to work on it and on my Win 7 64-bit. And it actually does not prompt me to re-install anything. Cubase does thou seem to "scan" the Waves' plug-ins when starting up, but the whole Waves-folder is completely missing from the Plugings sub-folder under Audio..

Do you have any ideas? My e-mail is tommydee (at) welho dot com. I would so much appreciate the info!! Thanks in advance dude

-Tommy
tommydee is offline   Reply With Quote