View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #16
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings

Default app and 8 track mixer/vu layout updated btw.

preliminary experiments show things working pretty well now.

the 8 track mixer test now functions correctly, volumes, mutes, solos, labels, play, stop, record, fwd, rev all work with feedback of state. plus meters.

the one attached here has a test button on it that would switch to another layout, which you don't have so won't work, but that function does work.

what i don't like is parameter 'jump' as wherever you touch on a controller the parameter jumps to that value. numerous extreme volume accidents have occurred already... needs a softakeover - see the other famous osc app for that...

also the touch hit zone on conrollers is definately a little too small. on n7 which has a perfectly sensitive touch response, i'd have to make huge buttons to reliably hit them everytime. find myself multi-tapping to get things to function.

promising stuff tho. and editor has improved also the controller list thing helps find your way around to make changes to lots of things.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4lA...ZhV2hTUGM/edit

looks pretty much the same as the pic in post #11
8 track mixer with vu meters for reaper and nexus 7 - default osc layout except db and vol str commented out.

maybe on next tidy i'll try introducing banking function for more than 8 tracks etc.