Thread: Logic Plug Ins
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
danfuerth
Human being with feelings

Actually the people responsible for this are the MOTU company. Since it was them that helped apple with the COREaudio and Audio units and that crazy now gone MAS system crap

Why doesn't apple just conform to standards, kind of funny when you think about it, apple wants everyone under their hardware control lol.

I find it highly amusing that after 11 years my OS ( windows xp ) is still rock solid, it has lasted past my 3 computers ( sold and upgrades)in the 11 years, and I am still running it 24 hours/day with only a format (Ghost Image) every 6 months.

How many of you can say that about apple, for god's sakes every Mac Animal edition breaks apps from the previous one, kind of pathetic.

And the best of one of all , Apple still has no OS of their own!!!, only one is IOS and that one still has parts of FREEBSD.

Amazing Apple has been selling a Shell not an OS!!! since the OS is preety much the same old FREEBSD+ MAC kernel and some parts from the NEXTSTEP OS ( Stevo's old ripoff of Freebsd).

No thanks, I do not want to be dictated what version of OS I can use or what hardware I use.
danfuerth is offline   Reply With Quote