View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #28
Guido
Human being with feelings

Hi,

Dannii.. I got it...!!!!!

I m making u the preset now in bomes midi translator.It does support running status. I had mistyped in my test of yr dara b4 and it was saying invalid midi.. i tried again..POWWW!! I a m going to set up some test tranlators..convert your running status HUI commands to regualr HUI.While im making the test bomes midi tranlator preset ..go download the demo..it works for 20 minutes..we'll get his thing runnin! Dam im getting goosebumps!

Guido

ok here is a test preset for bomes midi translator.I took a stab at the sysex header..and fader 1 touch and movement sent.Also solo 1 sent.Install the demo of BMT. Run it and File open my preset. If it says open ports just say no. then set up the used bomes midi ports as per guide. Run Reaper and set up a hui control with the BMT ports u selected.Set surface offset to 1.

Just a test.plz tell me of any reaction anywhere when u hit ok in the Reaper control surface adder. Add 1 channel in Reaper.Move the CM fader 1..and hit solo..if good were in bizness. If not it just means I have to learn my bomes better because I can almost guarantee its doable.Let me know!

guido

https://stash.reaper.fm/12358/CMmotor%20mix.bmtp

Last edited by Guido; 04-21-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote