View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
Doughboy
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Wow. I guess it's a free trip back to the 32 bit version. But maybe you're a much more advanced user than me. Could you let me know please a few examples of the plugins you had problems with, just to give me an idea of what to expect?

Thanks
Haaa ha...good one....more advanced....LOL! I guarantee I'm not.

but.....my plugins all seemed to work....But....Toontrack stuff didn't work right. EZ drummer....i couldn't audition the parts. Which renders it useless. Same with EZ Keys.

I have a Spectrolive 3 deal from Cryosonic that wouldn't fit in the page. There was no where to toggle down.

Half of my plugins floated and they wouldn't unfloat...which was a real irritant.

There was always three screens going for the plugins...."the plug in itself", the little screen that gives you a choice of which plugin you want, and a third little screen that I don't know what the fuck it was for, but every time I'd delete it, the plugin would go away too......soooo, it's like I needed both of them floating to be able to use the plugin.

Maybe there are fixes for all of these, but it isn't worth it to me. 32 bit works perfectly. And since I have several hundred 32 bit plugins....(yeah...I'm a plugin addict)....it just makes sense to me.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Doughboy is offline   Reply With Quote