View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:17 AM   #70
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Yes it does ...

Playing more, I now see how panels get built and saved.

And yes ... they do SAVE and LOAD correctly as I've been testing.

Nebula SetUPs is a key app that I use

Maybe a feature or request ... since you mention Nebula. Might there be a way to access the Nebula PRESET list ? For example: Many Nebula libraries come with 2 variations of a Preset: Full and ND [clean]. Being able to change this from your LBX strip would avoid having to open each Nebula for the change. [Plus ... I wonder how LBX would respond to changing a Preset AFTER it was already built] ... I'll be testing this tomorrow ... time to sleep now :|
I'm not sure Nebula exposes the necessary items to be able to change the presets externally. But if anyone knows different - please let me know.

I get them loading correctly - just by saving each Nebula instance's track chunk information (which is non-readable - so can't really edit it intelligently) - and then placing this info back into a nebula instance when the strip is loaded into a new track (it does this for all loaded plugins).

Anyway - the strip should cope fine with changing the preset within Nebula as the controls don't change (only the name - which will change correctly in my script as long as you haven't overriden the name with some default text in CTL OPTIONS) (EDIT NAME) .

This will basically work similar to Agent - in that you would need to load one HQ instance - and place last in the chain. Make sure you cannot disable this instance and then add all the others as LE's.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote