Thread: New DDP Export
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #301
Kawabatnam
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattRice View Post
Thanks again for testing this. Could you send me your ddp file set that your using for your test, or a PM with a link that I could download?

Edit: Here's another portable version for you to try. I took out a command argument "-f " (That fixes a flaw found in some DDP masters, where the UPC/EAN code is only written into the DDPID file, but not into the subcode descriptor, and which may lead to a pressed CD without the EAN/UPC embedded in it's subcode stream).
See if this works.
Download

If this fixes it, I may have to add another button or something to check for it.
Let me know

Note: DDP To Cue Writer also contains a special version of ddpinfo from Andreas that he compiled for me, and the latest one on his website would not be compatible with DDP To Cue Writer. In other words, if you downloaded the latest ddpinfo from his website, and replaced it with the one I have in the tools folder, it wouldn't work.

Again, thanks for testing this Kawabatnam.
Wyatt
Well, it fails again to convert to cue with the new portable version you provided, with the same message error. (By the way I haven't downloaded any version of ddpinfo...); And something else: At times the program would not recognise the CD writer at first launch, leaving an uneditable blank space in the CD writer zone. Closing and relaunching the program would usually solve the problem. Will try soon on another win XP configuration and report back.
Kawabatnam is offline   Reply With Quote