Thread: Nitrogen...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:48 AM   #25
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v 1.20 update...

v 1.20 is in the stash. Several adjustments...

1) With the kind agreement of hopi, I changed the existing meters to the ones he posted few days ago (see post #17) and adjusted the rms meters accordingly.
2) The tcp.master track has been rearranged in a more efficient way (less place lost, especially for the meter).
3) An omission has been fixed : in NitrogenB, I adjusted both the track icons backgrounds and the scrollbars colors to the rest of the theme.
4) Few little added changes here and there, among them, the placement of pan/width controls in the mixer.
5) Few changes made in the toolbars icons, especially on the main toolbar.

To the users of previous versions : there has been a change in the action for the 'envelope' toolbar icon in the main toolbar. I changed the action for it from ID#41152 to ID#40926, making it more useful, I think. So, beside the theme files, Nitrogen_MainToolbar.ReaperMenu will also need to be replaced with the one bundled in this update.

Think I'm nearly done with these. Hope they will be useful for some as they are...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote