View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:27 AM   #2923
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
OK ... starting to get a handle on this new feature !

First thing was getting a single NEBULA changing ... got that.

Then ... getting 2 Nebula's independently changing ... got that !!

Most important ... its WORKING

I've not had to adjust any of the 'timing' parameters ... maybe needed for 'heavy' presets.

It seems the very first time changing PROGRAMS doesn't respond ... but the 2nd time does ... and continues working from then on.

This is a great start ... and an absolutely welcomed feature ! If all is solid, a few support options would make it even easier to use.

But ... will continue testing today ... just wanted to report back to You that it WORKS !

YEAH !!!
The refresh delay time is for when you have controls from the nebula instance in the strip. When you change the program - if a control's value does not change between the two programs - then Stripper will display possibly the incorrect parameter name. You likely may not notice this if you're using it for switching HQ/LE versions as the params will be labelled the same.

But I've now tested this feature - and it's working as desired.

Will allow for duplicating to copy across the program info.

Not sure why it's not changing programs first time - although I know ReaControlMIDI will not send the information if it doesn't change - so if you select the same program twice or more in a row - MIDI only gets sent the first time.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote