View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 04:52 AM   #31
axeman
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
Have you sent these results to Tascam and asked for an improved driver? I think that would be a good idea.
Hey Moss,

Before taking action, I really want to verify that I'm interpreting the test results (and their implications) properly. Additionally, I have been far less than impressed with both the knowledge and responsiveness of TASCAM's "Operational Support" team thus far--however that won't stop me from trying to escalate this issue if I can move forward with at least reasonable assurance that these test results prove their driver to be faulty.

With this in mind:

1. I'd really appreciate any meaningful feedback in regard to assessing the test results (as posted above).

2. Would welcome similar test results from others who are using different USB 2.0 audio interfaces--particularly if theirs work well (especially when deployed with low latency settings). I would think having a reasonable point of comparison could prove to be very helpful.

Once I have enough data, I definitely plan to move forward in one way or another. (Am also running out of time to simply return the unit and start fresh, at the cost of return shipment and needing to start all over from scratch.)

Thanks a lot and take care,

Alan
axeman is offline   Reply With Quote