View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
gofer
-blänk-

I edited my previous post, because I realized I am really not so sure anymore about all that. Partly (well, mainly) because of what you say there, I think I shot too fast with my comment . Just forget about it or keep it on a distant back burner. For complicated stuff we really better use the ReaScript option.

Completely different topic:
I think the way the actions "Exclusive toggle...." work could be slightly improved.

If I have one contextual toolbar open, hitting the shortcut on another context will close the previous toolbar - which is good - but not open the toolbar for the current context. I have to hit the shortcut twice to open the toolbar for the new context.
The script I used is slightly better at that (I think I altered the script you shared back then, Breeder). If a toolbar for another context is already open, hitting the shortcut on a new context will close that "old" toolbar and open the new one with the same trigger. I really prefer it that way. Everything else is pretty much the same, I think.

The setup dialog window is great, love it. And presets are also very welcome Thanks for the good work!

Last edited by gofer; 11-24-2014 at 12:46 PM.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote