View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:44 AM   #13
Bandini
Human being with feelings

I hoped for something like this:
(From discussion about addictive drums)
"Start a Reaper project and create a track. Click on the FX button for the track, and select Addictive Drums from the list of VSTI plugins. The Addictive Drums GUI will now be displayed. Click on 'continue with demo', and then click the start button (triangle) to the right of the Addictive Drums logo. AD will start, but you will hear nothing. Now arm the track where AD has been inserted (button to the far left of the track will turn red when you click on it). You should now hear the drums. Go back to the AD GUI, and click on the 'beats' button. You can now select from the loops that are listed, and as you click on each you will hear it play. When you find one that you like, just drag it into a Reaper track. You can drag as many loops as you want in"

I`m a newbie to this, so your help is much appreciated, but when you`re saying that I just need to midi loops that are mapped to the right notes, I just don`t know what to do... For you this is probably the simplest thing, and maybe my project is like starting to read Ulysses before you`ve cracked the readingcode. Maybe there is some kind of step by step tutorial somewhere?

B
Bandini is offline   Reply With Quote