View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #26
stratman
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharris View Post
I have SSD EX Version 3, with all of the expansion kits. Does anyone know if I can use these expansions in Version 4? I see that I can get Version 4 EX for $49, but as this only includes 25 kits am wondering if I can bring the other kits from 3 in that way. Thanks!
In the email I just got, the link gives the following statement:-

"Upgrade/Crossgrade Pricing:

Platinum 3.x to Platinum 4.0: $149 discount
EX 3.x to EX 4.0: $49 discount
EX 3.x to Platinum 4.0: from $49 to $149 discount (depending on number of expansion packs)
Competing Drum Software to Platinum: $149 discount"

I'm guessing that it might be possible to get a $149 discount if you've already got EX with all the expansion kits. It would be good to get some clarification on this.

It also says a $149 discount if you've got competing Drum software. I've got all the SSD expansion kits and competing software. Does that mean I get a double discount and get it virtually free (just joking ).

Looks like a good offer.

I'd be interested to know what the CPU useage is with the new interface, as I've got a fairly ageing computer. The 3.5 version in K3 ran at about 6%.

Also, if I've got the expansion packs from 3.5, can I use those, or do I need to go through another mega downloaded session.

Pete

Last edited by stratman; 12-22-2011 at 04:30 PM.
stratman is offline   Reply With Quote