View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #18
Jonas_Eriksson_Swe
Human being with feelings

hey pipeline,

thanks a lot for the rib drums.RTrackTemplate - call me ignorant but it was not until I tried your template that I understood the greatness of majortom. that's one good sounding compressor! (thanks SStillwell too, of course!)

one question: would you consider sharing the impulses used in the template as well?

I had a lookaround over at noisevault and I think I found the right "9 big UK"-impulse over there (did you use two variations on that impulse?). however, the "TC M5k\REVCORE 2\InstRoom.wav" I could not find.

(I did not understand if there was a way to search impules by uploader...)

and (I know I'm asking a lot but...) if possible also share an example of the kind of snare sample you use in Drumagog. (I cannot afford Drumagog at the moment but I'm guessing something similar could be acheived using a bunch of free tools (?).) or just a description of what kind of sample you'd use if the ones you do use are not legal to share.

what the heck, since I'm already on the asking-to-much-trail I might as well ask if you'd consider sharing the eq-settings in the sony eq (for us who don't have it, that is). if you could just float all the sony eq windows and make a screen dump that would be great.

regardless if you can find the time to do this or not: thanks again for the template - a totally different approach to drum mixing than the one I use, which means there are lots o' things to learn from it!

regards,
- Jonas Eriksson
Jonas_Eriksson_Swe is offline   Reply With Quote