View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #103
diversgens
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldoftwilights View Post
Man! What a piece of art!

It's brilliant.. I love it and I learned so much about OSC from your template!
Thanks for the nice words Gio ...

Quote:
In the 'toolbar' section, with the pad array, you have a gorgeous and elegant way to trigger Reaper Action via OSC.
But in the 'window' section, as you have switches and not pads, you have a "last_touched" variable which I don't quite get the use. Could you explain it to me?
In the toolbar the pads have only one action: you press on it and it do the action on Reaper.
In the window they act like on/off buttons, it open or close the related window....

Quote:
Secondly, how do you find which Action number corresponds to which action? I found them in custom keymaps in reaper, but I have to assign shortcuts to see them in that file.
In the Actions menu click on the first lone it will display a window with all the actions, you can find the number in the Custom ID column, there is a new column since the last version where you can use permanent ID, becausse every new SWS version modify the Cmd ID and the actions in my template doesn't work anymore.
I hope I can find some times to update it in the future ...

Quote:
Last but not least, Just a cosmetic add-on. what to you think about an action that changes the aspect of play/pause button according to what's happening in reaper?

If you play and then press stop, or pause.. The interface don't reflect what's happening in reaper.
What If you put a setattribute when you press 'stop' so that the other buttons lights off ?
I'm sorry to read it, this is normally implented and the transport buttons works both way ... will check it again but in my last template it works here ...
Quote:
Do you mind if I try it on your interface?
Change it as you want, share it if you want but please be kind to link to this topic not like the 'creators' of BINDER who 'stole' a lot of my work without referring to my initial template ...

and sorry for the late answer

Last edited by diversgens; 12-09-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: mistake in pointing to right id
diversgens is offline   Reply With Quote