Thread: Cairo in WDL-OL
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 02:24 PM   #17
CaptnWillie
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobflip View Post
I'm quite new as well! Well, I'm back to coding after a long hiatus. There's lots of concepts to get my head around but it's gradually clicking into place through reading and experimentation.

Shame that it's only the app working so far, but it's a definite start! I'll have a crack with the info you've provided and see if I get anywhere, and hopefully someone can chime in with some extra info to get things moving. Once it's sorted I might be tempted to write something resembling a tutorial, because it's proving a tricky thing to get going so far!
It certainly has. I've been working off an amalgamation of the wordpress tutorial Ive found above, the very limited Cairo instructions, and whatever information I can glean from this forum.

Would love to check back in with you shortly to see if either of us have been able to get the AU or VST in place. They worked on the project that I duplicated before I included Cairo stuff... so hopefully they just require a little kick in the right direction to get working like the app.
CaptnWillie is offline   Reply With Quote