View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 04:15 PM   #3
SmajjL
Human being with feelings

Yeah absolutely nofish! thanks for Licecapping it for me.
Seems to be the same as long as I am doing this, my user mouse activity and what i'm trying to do.
Nope, I tryed the seek-thing and smooth scrolling on/off out of desperation, nope, no luck.

So yeah, RS5K works but does not qualify as Live, only updates while let go of the mouse and, in the Arrange, it is live! instant results until the damn cursor decides to take a hike..

You might be right that it is normal intended correct behavior by design, but... do I look normal to you, I need this and want this, now!! hehe

Tone, must admit I have not tryed Shortcircuit or other stuff yet but I shall try stuff, yes sir!.
I would love to stay within REAPER of course *whine*
I'm sure this could be done Live Easy as a programmer? (optimist) and this is a good FR for both RS5K and REAPER if, this is not a settings-thing aka, my fault.
It must be Live or feel Live, not render or export though.

Thinking, if there is an action for the loop, should be, then, if anyone can try to assign that to a MIDI controller, maby a difference? long shot?.. I can't try that atm myself.
Just tryed Kontakt, but nooOooOoo..I will try Shortcircuit and also, saw a tip of something called Grace.
What the heck, REAPER arrange is So Close, maby a buffer tweak so it can hold it's breath longer? (award winning imagination)

Anyway, thanks for the support, if I find out anything new I shall let you know!

SmajjL is offline   Reply With Quote