View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #347
Sound asleep
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjedidiah View Post
I don't see what you're trying to show us. I want what you were doing, but with more accuracy (get rid of the marquee when selecting time), and better visuals (show a partially selected item as being partially selected, and put the color overlay only over the selected tracks, not everything from top to bottom).
no offence, but in my book, this video shows this fr as resolved. ya, ok, it doesn't have the esthetics you might want, but whatever. there are so many other things reaper needs first.

i mean with reaper it is important to prioritize what you want to get done. and imo, having something look a little nicer, is way way down that list. first there's a whole bunch of actually functionality that we need.

but that video was basically this. not as beautiful, but functionality wise. it's very accurate as well, you can have it snapp, you can zoom in quickly for better precision if you want.

it was really a surprise to me when the guy that didn't want this functionality so it doesn't mess up with his workflow, was the guy that already had this functionality.