Thread: Concerto Theme
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 12:00 PM   #208
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bFooz View Post
Blankfiles, tell me, aren't all these things I report too much? I would like this theme to be as polished as possible but do not know your goal.
Do not worry!! Your help is very useful and you know you have the eye to see everything detail which is a great asset for me.sa seems a lot but in reality it is only small retouch here and the, my biggest problem Is that I also work to blend with the theme yesterday, working with I got all its small bug but the biggest is the darkness of this theme after 4 hours to go to work with I immediately How hard it is on the eyes
And by the same fact makes me want to redraw it, keep the same approach but change the whole, I would not want to disappoint the people who already like the visual product, but I assure you that working hard on this theme so i need your opignon if I stay it as it is with some arrengement or if I redraw it, I am to redraw it to up the level and you ??

I am very satisfied with the help you can bring and my goal is limited to only reaper himself I love the challenges haha ​​
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote