View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 04:13 AM   #2938
RJHollins
Human being with feelings

Thanks lb0 ... now I understand the 'green/orange' relationship better.

As to polling for patch info ... ok, was curious about an idea that surfaced.

I might have a related idea to this to ask you down the road as I ponder a special feature/idea. Again, me not fully knowing the possibilities or the group needs [?} ... the gist of the idea might be based on a 'saved list', a TXT file, that could be accessed/used in LBX. These 'txt list' could hold user names [like patch names]. Just a sketchy idea at this point to talk about.

Still ... big Thanks for 'breaking the limits of LUA', with the MIDI PRGCHng technique. Not sure for others, but for NEBULA users, this is really great.

Now, when an EQ GUI is built, even if only a couple/few bands are actually used, we can assign the 'last' band in the use as the full 'saturated' preset, while all others are 'clean'. [this to maintain the original tone/harmonics of the hardware color. Of course, with Nebula, we can alter that based on sonic needs.

Additionally, we can now setup a first Input and last Output amps for the chain [consoleIN/consoleOUT].

We can also set a list of TAPE emulations, with realtime access from the LBX GUI.

fantastic
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote