View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:44 AM   #355
Sound asleep
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
That's the problem - it doesn't LOOK like a selection cursor. It looks like item selection plus time selection plus marquee. How about streamlining that visually, Cockos?
you don't think there are other things cockos could be doing with their time that's more useful to us than making your selection cursor tool prettier?

cockos works this way. they give us the functionality while costing the least amount of work to them. making it all pretty i do believe would substatially increase the amount of time it would take them to program this. because on the one hand they can take existing infrastructure and modify how it behaves, and the other way, they have to build new things altogether.

idk, imo if you need this so much than how it is now should suffice. if i were you i'd push much more for midi stuff. in fact, i can't even believe that you're in this thread saying anything at all about this feature because as it is missing is the look you want, and there's a whole world of midi that needs work.

they don't have infinite time over there. they don't get more time the more we complain. you have to choose your battles. would you prefer they spend time doing this or working on midi? i'm going to assume you would say midi. i'm hoping you would say midi. everything cockos changes is something different they didn't change. when you post and ask for changes for one thing, you're doing the opposite for other features you want.

Last edited by Sound asleep; 04-27-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Sound asleep is offline   Reply With Quote