View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #28
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulekeva View Post
Is it just me or when you upload 2 files at same time, progress bar is blinking weird, and once one of those is finished uploading there is no progress bar(blue bar) for the other one still being uploaded ... the speed is shown grayed where the progress bar should have been.

Its the pain in the back when you upload something bigger(slower connection ppl) and you don't know when its going to be finished so you can shut down your computer. (some kind of timer would be nice if there is no progress bar)

Dont know if there is a "cancel button" when you start uploading ... if there is it would be nice to place it where you can find it easily.

Cheers
The UI is really only built for one upload at a time. I think it's probably time to make it support multiple uploads, though. Good info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Stone View Post
A quick question chaps about Shup and Vista 64. I can upload images ok, but the file upload option is greyed out.

Is this intentional, or do i have to do something else to get it working?

Alex.
There are known problems (aka it doesn't work) with the shell extension and 64bit versions of Windows. We will look into this further and hopefully have it fixed in the next release or two of Shup.