Thread: New DDP Export
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:53 PM   #444
WyattRice
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by urednik View Post
Ok, thanks!

Oh just noticed something - perhaps it is the problem that I use wavpack files instead of wave???
Yeah, I would use wav files.

I see a couple of things in your RPP file that I would change to be on the safe side.

In the project settings, set the project framerate to 75.

Then in your snap settings, set that to frame.

Then right click on the ruler, and select hours, mins, secs, frames.

You can save this as a template, and name it something like DDP Setup.

This will allow you to set your markers exactly on a CD frame.

Then render to dpp files to an empty, or new folder.

DDP To Cue Writer works with directory's instead of filenames, so whether you checking MD5 checksums, converting, or burning a cd, always select the folder where the ddp files are located, and you should be good to go.

Here's a quick animated gif showing converting to a cue/wav.
https://stash.reaper.fm/23764/Convert_DDP.gif

In the example above, you can save the cue/wav to a separate folder, keeping them out of the folder with the ddp files (recommended).

If everything went alright, you should have three files in that folder e.g. (image.cue, image.wav, image.cdt) that is if you use cdtext, else then you would just have two files(cue/wav).
You can then open the cue file, and burn a copy to CD.

The "Write DDP" Button basically does the same thing, except that it does the conversion to a temp folder, then writes the CD, and deletes the temp files after the process has completed.

Sorry that I don't really have a written manual yet, but most stuff is self explanatory. If you hover the mouse over the different buttons, check boxes, etc, you'll see tooltips explaining what happens.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you get it going.
Thanks, Wyatt

Last edited by WyattRice; 01-19-2018 at 10:22 AM.
WyattRice is offline   Reply With Quote