View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #12
dlea
Human being with feelings

Default Amplitube, Lexicon Alpha and buffer initialization issues

Hopefully, one of you can help me. I've heard so many great things about Reaper, but I just can't get things to work, hardly

I'm running an ASUS i3 Windows7- 2.27Ghz w/4GB DDR3. I'm using a Lexicon Alpha with Reaper and also trying with Cubase 5LE (came with the Lexicon).

With Reaper I'm getting an error message when using the Alpha ASIO: "Error initializing buffers" when it tries to open the audio hardware. If I load the ASIO4ALL I get constant static and no audio input, whether I open Amplitube or not. Reaper is really cool that I can set the path to the VST's but it did lose EZ Drummer and will not reload it, even though it is in the path. Yes, I "clean cache & rescanned". I've even uninstalled and reloaded Reaper.

I'm not asking for help with the Cubase, just providing more info, if anyone can make any sense of this mess. I can hear my guitar (only totally clean)when i arm an audio track, but it can't find Amplitube. It doesn't see it, nor can it be found opening the insert browser, nor can I figure out how to set the path.

Amplitube is really great as a standalone, but how do I get it in there? And does anyone know how to get Reaper to "see" EZ Drummer?
dlea is offline   Reply With Quote