View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #11
ObiK
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LungButter View Post
@ Richie...not sure, lol. But that was the problem. It was actually a whole separate file with a complete A3 install. Not sure where it came from, but once I deleted it, all was well.

@ Opik...it sounds great. I'm usually not big on the 'signature' stuff, but I've always loved his tone so I gave it a shot. The Marshall models alone were worth the price. They sound fantastic, as do the Slash presets. A couple of those presets with a little tweaking pretty much cover any 70's/80's rock/hard rock tone you'd ever need.

To that dude in the earlier post that claimed only a bunch of 'newbies' will buy this...keep thinking that...and keep missing out on some great tones.
Glad you like the new Marshalls! Definitely a wide range of tones with them, especially when using the new cabs with the other AmpliTube gear models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyelseuk View Post
Slight tangent here, I was under the impression that AT3 was a 64 bit program? If so, why is it that I only see 32 bit in my VST plugins? Or is it just 'compatible with' 64 bit hosts? Using Reaper 4.22 x 64, W7 x64 etc.

Cheers
During installation there is an option to install 32 bit, 64 bit or both.