View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 01:37 AM   #762
Liquid Fusion
Human being with feelings

Thinking I might need AA Translator: I'm using Reaper more: alot of my older work is with Audition CEP to AA 3.01. Any remixing I might want to do w/plugins in Reaper requires .ses to .rpp conversion. Further, I'd like to prepare a session in Audition / Reaper and export it for people I know who use PT. 200.00 for PT use is out of my range. See sales ideas for users #####

Do you need any beta testers for Audition (CEP to AA 3.01) to Reaper?

//////////////////////////////////////

HOW TO SELL AA TRANSLATOR *****

Push this great opportunity / reason to buy AA translator to: TV / Radio Stations / Recording Studios (Commercial and University): Move your audio archive so you can remix / master with plugins!!

Like Reaper, have one price for commercial work - with a cap on profit made that will determine if the user must buy the more expensive license; a reduced price for University blanket license work; and a small user license price for individuals (Honor System: making it clear profit using your software must be less than X). #####

Partner with all Major DAWS and give them a cut of your sales. Be a recommended option on their sales site: a key reason for them to attract new users, and a way for new users to easily convert to their new software. With musicians switching back and forth, you've already seen this need for conversion from one DAW to another.

Good Luck with Investors!!! Get Justin @ Reaper to work with you. That's amazing advertising right there. Think of all the audio companies / investor's following him globally? Actually, he already has worked with you - writing an elegant script to convert 2000 CEP (32bit) to 2016 Reaper 64 - flawlessly. Contact him. You code - see what he's done / Thank him!! Get to know him - he's a very smart / great person. So are you. Says it all. Win-Win!!!

Look at Reaper forums: Lots of top end radio / film people are moving to Reaper. Low cost. No subscription. Quality software. People who created Reaper care about it like Syntrillium - remember them? Syntrillium Software was founded in the early 1990s by Robert Ellison and David Johnston, both former Microsoft employees. Today, Reaper is taking off while Audition (now owned by Adobe) is bravely trudging roads in life looking for destiny.

You might want to create a forum - like Audiomasters - with a section for Audition to Reaper users.

How'd that drum session at 9:30 am work out with finishing coding at 5:00 am? Grab coffee / get to work Life and times of a software genius / super talented musician!! Hope all is going well. Keep rocking!!!

Note - no formal sales exp / keep hearing from musician friends busking in Europe - Push!! Push!! Push!!! *****

Last edited by Liquid Fusion; 08-13-2016 at 02:34 AM.
Liquid Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote